Pelajaran dan soal bahasa Inggris kelas 10 SMA seperti membuka lembaran yang baru. Jika di SMP kamu menemukan teks yang mudah, soal bahasa Inggris kelas 10 menjadi lebih rumit.
Selain berbagai teks, kamu juga akan menemukan berbagai macam expression. Agar bisa membantu belajar, berikut ini adalah beberapa contoh soal yang dapat digunakan untuk berlatih.
1. Raul : “Long time no see, Andine. How’s life?”
Andine : “Great. Nice to see you again, Raul. How’s yourmother? I miss her.”
Raul : “She passed away two years ago.”
Andine : “…”
The best expression is …
b. Glad to hear that.
c. I’m sorry to hear that.
2. Mr. Henry : “Where’s Jenny?”
Tina : “She’s absent. She’s under the weather.”
What does under the weather mean?
a. Go to tropical place.
b. She doesn’t feel well.
c. She plays in the rain.
Read this invitation to answer 3-5!
Jakarta, 11th of July 2020
Dear Mr. Anderson
As behalf of Nusa Pelita High School Student Organization, I’d like to invite you to join our annual event called “Pentas Seni”. It will be held on 6th of september 2020 at Nusa Pelita School Hall. As the talentend and famous dance teacher, your opinion about our schoold is needed. Your travel will be covered $400.
We’ll be honored if you accept this invitation. If you have any inquiries, let me know by contacting 08489044567.
President of Nusa Pelita Student Organization
Baca Juga : Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9
3. Who’s the invitee?
a. Irfan Hakim
b. Mr. Anderson
c. Nusa Bangsa High School
4. Where will the event be held?
a. School hall
b, School yard
c. School gymnasium
5. Who’s Mr. Anderson?
c. Dance teacher
1. Which the following statement is a compliment?
a. What a terrific performance.
b. How terrible the party is.
c. The food is disgusting.
2. Rina : “Oh my God. Andi, finally. Mr. Andrew has accepted our proposal.”
Andi : “…”
The expression that Andi supposed to say is?
a. I’m sorry to hear that.
b. I couldn’t believe it.
c. Couldn’t agree more.
Andri : “Oh, man. It’s been a year since you moved to town.”
Irfan : “Yeah, how have you been?”
Andri : “Great. I lost your number in my phone.that’s why it’s hard to contact you.”
Irfan : “Here is my number, Andri. Let’s keep in touch!”
Andri : “___. We have many things to talk about.”
3. What does the “let’s keep in touch” mean?
a. Shake hands more
b. More chat and make a phone call
c. More encounter
4. The best expression that Andri would say is …
a. Oh, no!
b. Sure, we will.
c. I don’t think so.
5. Fani will withdraw cash on ATM machine. Please help her to find the correct way!
- Select the amount of money to be withdrawn.
- Insert the debit card into the ATM machine. Make sure the position is correct.
- Pull the card out of the machine automatically.
- Select the language that will be used by the ATM machine.
- Wait for the money to come out.
- Select the cash withdrawal menu
- Type a PIN consisting of 6 numbers.
a. 5 – 1 – 7 -2 – 3 -4 – 6
b. 2 – 4 – 7 – 6 – 1 – 5 – 3
c .2 – 4 – 7 – 3 – 5 -1 – 6
Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 10 tentang Advertisement
Do you need a new space for your office? This new building in the downtown is ready to be occupied. Lesota Building has 10 floors and each floor has 3-6 rooms. From 1,500 to 5000 square feet, it suits your small to mid scale business.
Benefit : new-built building, 5 minutes to Bogor Station, 5 minutes to Sentul highway, flood free, the cheapest in Padjajaran.
Location : Jl. Padjajaran 5-B, Bogor
Info and leasing : Andre – 08487902129
Baca Juga : Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11
1. The advertisement above is about?
a. Rent for stay
b. Rent for office
c. Rent for supermarket
2. The following option is true about the advertisement, except?
a. It’s less expensive in Padjajaran
b. Easy to commute to the station
c. You can e-mail for further information
3. The word “occupied” in the text is similar to?
4. If someone calls Andre, what is the topic of the dialogue about?
a. Someone is gonna lease partial building.
b. Someone is going to ask about the station.
c. Someone is offering the discount.
5. Which information that isn’t included on the advertisement?
a. The address of Lesota Building
b. The price for rent
c. The contact person
Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 10 Tentang Announcement
Due to COVID-19, PT KAI will change regulations related to train travel. Here are the requirements that should be obeyed by passangers and staff.
- Each station will be opened from 6:00 to 18:00.
- Each train will only carry 60 passengers.
- Passengers are required to use a mask.
- The staff officers won’t allow passengers to enter the station area that has a body temperature above 37 degrees Celsius.
- It is forbidden to bring children into the station except for very urgent needs.
- The new schedule of train can be downloaded via www.commuterline.co.id
This regulation applies since this announcement is issued until an unspecified time. This is an effort to maintain health and prevent the spread of virus in the station area.
Thanks for your consideration.
1. Which passangers that allowed to enter the station area?
a. If the body temperature isn’t more than 37.
b. People without the mask.
c. People with children.
2. What happened related to the schedule?
a. The schedule is decreased.
b. The schedule is increased.
c. It stays the same.
3. Where the passangers could see the new schedule?
b. Twitter account
4. What does the passanger have to bring?
5. How many hours does the train operate?
a. A day
b. 12 hours
c. 11 hours
Baca Juga : Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12
Selain mempelajari berbagai teori seperti tenses dan grammar, sebaiknya kamu juga banyak berlatih soal bahasa Inggris kelas 10. Berlatih membuat kemampuan berbahasamu menjadi lebih tajam.
Banyak kata baru yang akan kamu temukan dan membantu dalam berdialog. Sehingga, kemampuan komprehensif bahasa Inggris bisa meningkat.